Ran Out Of Batz Brewery Stickers !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I'm working away again ATM and realized I've run out of Batz Brewery stickers, a quick email to Warb and I now have 100 stickers for $30.00 posted to my motel.

I thought I've give him a plug as his prices and service are second to none, don't forget all you people who have an AHB sticker that Warb made them and donated to this site free of charge.

I'm on my new lot now which means I've now bought over 500 stickers from Warb, Batz Brewery stickers coming to a town near you :p :lol:

Batz

DSCF2426.JPG

I've got a Batz Brewery Sticker on my toolbox :super:

I was going to look into this batz. What is his contact details?

Cheers

how do i get in contact with this guy im looking at getting some of my labels done

That's MY sticker Goomba. I can recommend a good optometrist if you PM me. :lol:

TP

So it is.

I have a good optometrist, I just don't visit him enough :D

I inherited bad eyesight and a cast iron liver from my mother.

I've seen batz' sticker around the brewery (or poo-ery) somewhere at CB.

Goomba

So it is.

I have a good optometrist, I just don't visit him enough :D

I inherited bad eyesight and a cast iron liver from my mother.

I've seen batz' sticker around the brewery (or poo-ery) somewhere at CB.

Goomba

Mine is on the wall, not in the dunny :huh:

The rest of my rooms much better :lol: but trucks pass within 50mm of my door all night. :p

Batz-Stickers youll find even in Germany :p

I'm working with a guy from Germany now Zwickel, he goes back soon with 5 more Batz Brewery stickers

The rest of my rooms much better :lol: but trucks pass within 50mm of my door all night.

you should see the box i live in when i'm at work, it's so small you have to go outside to change your mind :mellow:

cheers mate, thanks for the plug, glad you like em.. a few more printing as I type ;) ...

Latest posts

Back