Raise a Glass for Baz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Well gents after a hard battle the old man threw the towel in this morning. If your having one tonight I'd appreciate it if you could raise your glass to Baz.

Commiserations Rowy, I'm very sorry for your loss, will raise a glass in his honor.

Andrew

Sorry for your loss mate, Im having one now for him.

sorry to hear mate. i can't drink for a while so I'll have a couple of valium for him.

Commiserations from us as well mate.

Sorry to hear that Rowy.
Raising a glass in Baz's honour right now.

Consider raised, lost me mum not long back, know what you are going through. Chin up mate, all the best to all who were close to him.

Yob

cheers.gif
Salute

Thanks brewers. Just a tip. I wish I had of brewed something special a couple of years ago to percolate in some bottles and then "smash glass in case of trouble'. Anyway I'll put two strong brews down this weekend. Bottle them and keep for times of sorrow and celebration. Support appreciated lads this is a ******* good site (Sorry Dane).

Sorry to hear that, it is especially hard to loose a parent.

Galaxy, Simcoe and Citra IPA it is!!!

Rowy said:
Well gents after a hard battle the old man threw the towel in this morning. If your having one tonight I'd appreciate it if you could raise your glass to Baz.
Done. All the best to you and your family.

Back