R.i.p My Two Brewing Assistants

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for ya mate, our dog's are treated as if they're our children too

I am sorry for your loss , too Nick..
Just raised a beer in memory...
Look after yourself and the Mrs...

Sorry to hear the horrible news Nick. I'll be raising a glass in their honour tonight.

Condolences, I know the feeling, they really are mans best mate...It guts you :chug:

Damn, man. That's a lot to take. Were the puppies weaned?

Thankfully they were. We had two who had been sold and collected, and deposits on several others. We're rethinking what to do - we just know we want at least two and our family want a couple.

People are being very understanding thankfully.

Nick anyone that is not understanding of your situation and decision to keep the pup should not have had the right to get one in the first place. Any true dog lover would put your situation above their own. There are other pups out there for them but none with the same attachment for you.

Sorry for your loss. I don't know what we'd do if we lost both our little guys at once like that.
I will raise a glass to their memory as soon as the bottle is cold.

sorry to hear mate
recently lost our 11 year old rotty to cancer, definately hard to take

Bloody hell, pimpsqueak. I'm sure the sentiment is there but I really hope Nick has the good sense to not have clicked that link.

Commiserations, a horrid feeling, especially in an unexpected situation. Here's cheers.

My condolences mate, its bad enough when one goes... let alone two...

Sad news.....anyone who doesn't like a chocolate lab probably has no soul. Our old bully is in palliative care, so we're prepared for when the time comes.....losing them both like that is plain fucked.

Very sad news Nick.
Raising my glass now for all of you.
All the best...................................................... :icon_cheers:

Mate, that is really tough, sorry to hear.
They are a part of your family and become an intrinsic part of your life.

Nick,
Jeez, thats shit news. i have had four dogs in my lifetime, and loved them dearly, they are mans best friend for sure. One thing i find is ever time i think of them, i am happy, as they bring back intense and very happy memories, that will be with you and your wife for many years. I hope your pain gets easier with time, and if you decide to keep a pup, it will fill your hearts with joy.

Tony

Thanks again everyone. Always heartening when people you've never even met say such nice things to you.

i am sorry to hear of your loss, a dog is always your best mate but labs are super loyal.

Back