R.I.P. Batman

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grott

Beer Embalmer
Reaction score
Adam West, the original Batman has passed away aged 88. The Batcave will no longer be the same for some of us oldies.

That's for sure. It was like he was always at a cocktail party, so calm and self-assured, surrounded by beautiful ladies, always ready with a pun. My favourite was about a villain that was going to put a mind-control substance in the water supply. Then in the fight, the villain got soaked with the mind-control-altered water. Batman looked at him and said, "Robin, there lies a poor and diluted man." Thanks for years of good telly Mr. West.

Holy smokes! Michael Keaton is dead?

or the "shark repellant spray"
The shark scene is always the first that springs to my mind. The 'Batusi' is second.
Camp as a row of tents!

batman-shark_mruku8.jpg

latest

I like the way he got to hang out with a string of gorgeous Catwomen, but also remember that he could take the piss out of himself and the character in Family Guy, Big Bang Theory and others.
He also starred in a number of spaghetti Westerns.
So, remember that he was not JUST Batman, but will ALWAYS be Batman for many of us.
vote-for-batman.jpg

Watched the old 1966 movie for the first with the kids last night. Hilarious stuff, much prefer this guy as batman than Ben Affleck

Back