Queensland Amateur Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
I have finally been able to set a date for the QABC it will be held from the 22/09/2007, entries close on 08/09/2007.

Details can be found here QABC.

Entry forms, rules and style guidelines will be available shortly on the site.

There is a PDF download of the Catagories and Styles that will be judged and this is identical to the AABC Catagories. So get brewing and good luck with your entries.

Thanks goes to Sluggerdog for providing and setting up the web page :super: .

Cheers
Andrew

Cheers AndrewQld and Sluggerdog :beerbang:

Well done guys

Batz

Excellent Andrew :beer:

I can feel a road trip coming on :D

The QABC entry forms and Style Guidelines are available for download at QABC.
The style guidelines are the same as will be used for the AABC, please read these guidelines before you enter your beer. They are similar to the BJCP guidelines with some alterations to reflect Australian styles as well. This is a major step towards creating a unified and clear Australian home brewing competition guide, with styles that hopefully will become a National competition standard as they have in the U.S.
Many thanks go to the two AABA members responsible for this.

Cheers
Andrew

Is anyone taking beers up to Bundy from Brisbane? Or is it a case of relying on Australia Post :(

Is anyone taking beers up to Bundy from Brisbane? Or is it a case of relying on Australia Post :(

Aust Post is going to be your best bet this year Winkle, hopefully I will be able to organise a drop off point next year.

Cheers
Andrew

Aust Post is going to be your best bet this year Winkle, hopefully I will be able to organise a drop off point next year.

Cheers
Andrew

I'm only up the road, drop them in the shed if you like ;)

Yard

Just a reminder, entries close in 17 days time 08/09/07.
Full details at QABC

Cheers
Andrew

Only 10 days to go until the closing date for entries.

Cheers
Andrew

Back