Queensland Amateur Brewing Championship 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apology to the judges who had the misfortune to be judging the Irish Red I submitted - I tried the last few bottles from this batch over the weekend and they were utter dogs vomit. I swear that it was drinking well 6 weeks ago :(

Wakkatoo, so your the culprit, I've been slinging blame left and right for that "leak to the press", still, nice to have a few moments of glory.

:icon_cheers:
No probs. I'm impressed they found you given that I only gave them your name, a link to a website, your bank details, licence number, address, rego number as well as your whereabouts in the week preceding :ph34r: :D

Just kidding, I have no idea what your rego is.

BTW - can you put me on your brewday mailing list (if I'm not already on!) Had an invite out to the Blue Dog brewery but life keeps getting in the way!

:icon_cheers:
No probs. I'm impressed they found you given that I only gave them your name, a link to a website, your bank details, licence number, address, rego number as well as your whereabouts in the week preceding :ph34r: :D

Just kidding, I have no idea what your rego is.

BTW - can you put me on your brewday mailing list (if I'm not already on!) Had an invite out to the Blue Dog brewery but life keeps getting in the way!

Today I recieved my prizes and certificates from the QABC Competition and I'd just like to thank the organisers and Committee as well as the Sponsors.

It was like opening a christmas present, equipement, vouchers, promotional grear and some really great looking certificates as well.

Best of all was the trip down to Melbourne for the ANHC conference and all the dinners, what a totally awesome prize.

Thanks for the opportunity, and brewers, you'd be mad to miss out next year!

Cheers
Andrew

Back