Qld Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell you what, I'd much rather be at a swap than doing yard work, but this drainage trench isn't going to build itself. I have most of it done now, agi pipe in, just shovelling gravel to fill now, but won't be done by the weekend... Have a good one fellas.

So, delay it a weekend. Not like you have a lot to do at home. Alone. During the day. Everyday....

:ph34r:

Oh well, if Bonj isn't coming then i'll be there with bells on.

550w_odd_morris_dancer.jpg

... only kidding :eek:

Was that a professional shoot Graeme?

Brings to mind a Regurgitator song....

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember being so drunk i spewed into a spa whilst this song was playing...the shame is seared into my head, as i was about 16 then

these days i would have just laughed and rubbed the spew into me like i was showering :)

sorry i can't do the swap thing 'out there', i was beaten up and hospitalised by a busload of yowies and have vowed never to set foot in that place, unless i was wielding an axe, a blowtorch, some bolt cutters and a spikey helmet, and guns of course

but seriously, i hope the team is doing well

Well winkle's got my swap bottles all 13 of them... so a couple can get thrown out.

Attendance is dead in the water after the events of last week leading to the mrs in hospital... (got some major brow bashing and fist waving after attending BABBs for all of 30mins on Thursday :rolleyes: thereby missing the ensuing piss-up <_< ) but all is fine now. But looks as if i'll be on duty this weekend looking after the kiddies... again.

Have fun all...

Bad luck argon. Maybe you will get over it when drinking the swaps. Hope your cook is OK.
Daz

Why do you care what his cock is like, Daz??? Pervert or something?????

;)

Why do you care what his cock is like, Daz??? Pervert or something?????

;)

C. O. O. K. Nick spells cook. You dirty, dirty boy!
Daz

Edit: Should of mentioned. Thanks for the offer to help out early on swap day. Appreciated.

No worries. Will bring a cock for you...(you prefer black or pink...?) Will be there by about 10:30-11:00 to setup. Stereo and bits and pieces organised...

Cheers!

Well winkle's got my swap bottles all 13 of them... so a couple can get thrown out.

Attendance is dead in the water after the events of last week leading to the mrs in hospital... (got some major brow bashing and fist waving after attending BABBs for all of 30mins on Thursday :rolleyes: thereby missing the ensuing piss-up <_< ) but all is fine now. But looks as if i'll be on duty this weekend looking after the kiddies... again.

Have fun all...

No good mate, we'll have to organise a drink when everything is back to whatever passes for normal.
I'd better do a taste test on my batch, but its looking good at this stage.
I'll check the keg levels after a rather uncontrolled weekend of consumption after I can face beer again.

Sorry Daz but I am out. Just got too much on at this time but I want to thank you for hosting this event regardless.

You Boys have a great time and enjoy hopefully next year we can all catchup again?

Cheers

Chap Chap

Hey me and livershank are coming as well.....

We got cut from the list....

Hmmm, my bad..
View attachment 50482
Sorry about that chief.

FOOD/ATTENDING

Bradsbrew - I'll bring a casserole for the Bay Marie
Florian - The usual keg'nJerky and something else I'll come up with later
TidalPete - Hash Browns for brekky as per usual + something for the Saturday night + keg.
Winkle - Roast Pork for d' bain marie and a keg of saison noir or BdG
Paxx - Potato bake and hopefully some prawns with a keg
NickB - Keg and Food
Snow - Slow cooked Kangaroo Korma
Sav - Japanese curry
Banora Brewer - Bacon, Sausages, Baked Beans
Parks - roast beef, maybe try to get a heap of breadrolls, bucket-o-gravy, keg-o-something
King Brown Brewing -
Livershank -

FOOD/ATTENDING

TidalPete - Hash Browns for brekky as per usual + something for the Saturday night + keg.
NickB - Bacon, eggs, Sausages, bread, onion relish + a keg-shaped vessel
Sav - Japanese curry
Parks - roast beef, maybe try to get a heap of breadrolls, bucket-o-gravy, keg-o-something
King Brown Brewing -
Livershank -

Should be right now...

Anyone bringing nibbles etc? Could probably do with some I think...

FOOD/ATTENDING

Sav - Japanese curry
King Brown Brewing -
Livershank -

Should be right now...

Anyone bringing nibbles etc? Could probably do with some I think...

I'm thinking of bringing our old rice cooker + will confirm what the cook will produce tonight :icon_cheers:

FOOD/ATTENDING

Sav - Japanese curry
King Brown Brewing - My famous Cauliflower bake + keg of something
Livershank -

Back