Qld Xmas Case Swap Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your prefered date for the swap?

• 1st of December

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th of December

• I dont mind Either

• Total voters

sqyre

Bee & Thistle Brewery
Reaction score
Please select wether you prefer the 1st or the 8th of december for the 2007 Xmas case swap!!

Here is the link to the original thread...

2007 XMAS CASE SWAP AT SQYRE'S
All info posts and replies should be posted in the above thread so we can keep everything together.

Thanks

Sqyre.. ;)

What happened to the old fashioned notepad Sqyre :p

Rather than preffered, I reckon you should have made it - can only come 1st, or 8th, or can make either. As those that only "prefer", can still make either date & may exclude more from coming.

Cheers Ross

What happened to the old fashioned notepad Sqyre :p

Rather than preffered, I reckon you should have made it - can only come 1st, or 8th, or can make either. As those that only "prefer", can still make either date & may exclude more from coming.

Cheers Ross

Doesn't matter, if someone preferred the 8th because they were penciled in for a colonic irrigation on the 1st (and if they had to they could easily cancel it to attend the swap) they would probably still vote "Can only make it on the 8th" swaying the vote anyway :blink:

I should have stuck with the notepad..at least it doesnt complain all the time.. :p

Cheers Sqyre..

Doesn't matter, if someone preferred the 8th because they were penciled in for a colonic irrigation on the 1st

That reminds me, we haven't heard from InCider for a while :p

looks like i could make it if it's the 1st..........

More arse than class. And a clean one.

What was that? More arse clown than lass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite having voted don't mind I find myself in the position of voting for the 8th now...

I can still make the 1st but the 8th would be better.

Just getting it in there...

Latest posts

Back