Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
thats if i remember to wear a pair in the first place, but i shall suprise you all >> maybe

OK, car packed except for the keg. Waiting on Chad to arrive then it's Wagons-HO!

ahaha i get to submit the last post before the swap has concluded :p i win people that leave early dont count.

Have you bastards started drinking yet?

I'm stuck in the workshop wishing I was there.....:(

I'll have to have a phone beer with ya's all later, I'll close my eyes and you can all tell me a kiwi vs sheep joke to make me feel better :)

UPDATE: Lobby is on his way. almost no voice left at all. if it wasnt for the promise of sqyre's pork and inciders scintilating conversation (oh, and the rest of you :) ) i would be pulling a sickie from this one...

Lobby

ps. coz of the weather where i am, im gonna have to ask... is the swap under water yet?

Went to purchase a keg of beer from Mt Brewery as I have non on tap & Ian refused to take payment.
So we have 2 x 9L kegs courtesy of Ian & Mt Brewey - A Dubbel & RIS :icon_drool2: Mate you're a legend :icon_cheers:

See you later guys :icon_chickcheers:

I have to stop reading this thread......

How goes the ball... have we crowned a king and queen yet :wub:

The pig has been devoured :icon_drool2: ....Beer is flowing freely....Bonj & Insider have eloped....lobsta feeling rejected.....

can't.... mmmm.....beer drinkl.....samantha fox,,,,arrrraagggrrhhh .... winkle...

DisBall15.jpg

nice crown......clashes a bit with his 1950`s gear though.
how did he pull a hornbag like that anyway?

stagga.

Shit I wish Brisbane wasnt 3.5hrs away as ive just arrived home from work after 12 hrs, If i was closer id be there or be on my way..

I really need a HELICOPTER... :(

Hope youse are all havin a great time, im not really....... :angry:

Ill be in Brisbane tomorrow night, will it be still going????? ;)

Shit I wish Brisbane wasnt 3.5hrs away as ive just arrived home from work after 12 hrs, If i was closer id be there or be on my way..

I really need a HELICOPTER... :(

Hope youse are all havin a great time, im not really....... :angry:

Ill be in Brisbane tomorrow night, will it be still going????? ;)
Well, You know..... I just mowed the landing pad!.... So... come on over!!

We have 2 kegs from MT brewing, around 20 kegs of HB on the floor from stacks of shit hot brewers... Lobsta's really lost his viginity this time :-0 sQYRE'S SOLD ALL HIS NBSJKLLLL

Any updates, or is it all over? :huh: Anyone had sex with anything yet? Anyone passed out? Spewed? Unconciuous?

It's not over. We're all still going strong. There have been a couple of losses to atrition, but the majority of us are still drinking :super:

It's not over. We're all still going strong. There have been a couple of losses to atrition, but the majority of us are still drinking :super:

Shit, probably could have drove there to join in the festivities, probably would have only fallen asleep at the wheel, luckily ive never crashed before.... If I leave now, ill be there for Breakfast easy, f--k, ive just had a quiet 2.5 ltrs of beer for my knock-off and have already felt the wrath of a D.U.I(few years ago) so I think I may have to go to bed... :angry:

Oh well, say hi to all and have a great rest of the morning.. :party:

Cheers
C.B

Latest posts

Back