Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
You are so funny Batz. If you are going to set someone up do it properly. :p

The top pic is of us in your car on the way to Sqyres. The short cut was not a short cut but a trip through the Valley to Ipswich Road via the Story Bridge to save YOU paying toll on the Gateway. We were stuck in the Valley traffic for about 6 minutes (Don't they have traffic lights in Kin Kin?) & I only made that one wrong turn off the motorway at Eagle Farm earlier.

The second pic was taken in MY car on the way to Winkles eight months later when you insisted on taking pics of me driving hence the forks. :D

Enjoy your pissup mate.

TP :beer:

DWRAHAHB

You are so funny Batz. If you are going to set someone up do it properly. :p

The top pic is of us in your car on the way to Sqyres. The short cut was not a short cut but a trip through the Valley to Ipswich Road via the Story Bridge to save YOU paying toll on the Gateway. We were stuck in the Valley traffic for about 6 minutes (Don't they have traffic lights in Kin Kin?) & I only made that one wrong turn off the motorway at Eagle Farm earlier.

The second pic was taken in MY car on the way to Winkles eight months later when you insisted on taking pics of me driving hence the forks. :D

Enjoy your pissup mate.

TP :beer:

Never let the truth interfere with a good story!

Just packing Baa Bra, Zizzle's Nurofem, wedgie proof undies, bog roll, coffee, spare ammo, sunglasses, schooner glass, grenades and all that sort of swap gear you need...

:super:

Never let the truth interfere with a good story!

So true,it was only a joke like the other 1200 posts in this thread <_<

Batz

Cripes! It's as humid as the inside of a sumo wrestlers loin cloth, better crank up the bar aircon Sqyre, and I'll have a twist of lemon in my G&T old thing.

See yas after 3pm - I'm bringing 21 bottles cause I couldn't be arsed getting some out of the box.
Edit: You'll get to taste the famous Bluewit into the bargin :eek:

Went to purchase a keg of beer from Mt Brewery as I have non on tap & Ian refused to take payment.
So we have 2 x 9L kegs courtesy of Ian & Mt Brewey - A Dubbel & RIS :icon_drool2: Mate you're a legend :icon_cheers:

See you later guys :icon_chickcheers:

Went to purchase a keg of beer from Mt Brewery as I have non on tap & Ian refused to take payment.
So we have 2 x 9L kegs courtesy of Ian & Mt Brewey - A Dubbel & RIS Mate you're a legend :icon_cheers:

See you later guys
Ian, you're a gentleman and a top bloke. :beerbang:
And Ross, you're a legend too. :super:

well its almost time some of you would have already left to go down/up there. hmm just gathering a couple of things.

well its almost time some of you would have already left to go down/up there. hmm just gathering a couple of things.

Half-Fix I will be there 130-200. picking brad up first and have to do a pick up on the way thru to you. might see if I can get away a bit earlier. Wanna pick up a couple of roadies on the way thru?

Cheers

Sully

Hey Boys!!!

And we also need someone to bring another bottle of co2 and a reg to run the beers in the box off..

cheers..
Sqyre.. :icon_chickcheers:

I'll be bringing a spare 2.3kg bottle of CO2 with fittings for any top ups needed.

Cheers Ross

So we have 2 x 9L kegs courtesy of Ian & Mt Brewey - A Dubbel & RIS :icon_drool2: Mate you're a legend :icon_cheers:

See you later guys :icon_chickcheers:

I think Katya (RIS) was responsible for much staggering at the Beer & Brewer launch a while back, good stuff - onya Ian

guys, some slightly bad news on my front. i have come down with a wicked bad throat infection here. im still planning on coming at the moment, but the antibiotics and pain killers i an/will be on do not mix well with copious amounts of alcohol. small amounts in moderation are fine, but i am not gonna be having a big one. also, my voice is all but gone, so ill get in while your all relatively sober and request that you play with me gently tonight. as of now i am still coming, stay tuned for updates.

Lobby

guys, some slightly bad news on my front. i have come down with a wicked bad throat infection here. im still planning on coming at the moment, but the antibiotics and pain killers i an/will be on do not mix well with copious amounts of alcohol. small amounts in moderation are fine, but i am not gonna be having a big one. also, my voice is all but gone, so ill get in while your all relatively sober and request that you play with me gently tonight. as of now i am still coming, stay tuned for updates.

Lobby

HTFU :icon_chickcheers:

We'll treat you softly mate...no fear....Mwaaaahaaahaaa

i already got a couple of raodies last night after work, see thinking ahead ;) but might as well get another if we're heading past a bottle'o anyways :p

I'm on my way
From misery to happiness todaaaay.
(with apologies to The Proclaimers)

Campbell & Co.

:eek: You'll be dancing around in ya underdacks by the time I get there. Getting bloody thirsty already :(

Lobby

Share it around hey?
Just getting over my flu

Well leaving Nik Nik now,cya all soon

Batz

Lobby

Didn't stop us last time mate! :lol:

Screwy is on his way to LandsBro... The Sunshine Coast Grain Train!!!! Toot Toot!

Latest posts

Back