Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters

HAHA!!!
Wish i could have seen your face... :lol:
Its all good Mate, Renae isn't shopping untill tommorrow....
I take it your still joining us?

Sqyre... :p

Hey Sully have you styill got any room for a lift.
Certainly have, picking up Half-Fix at Everton Park between 1.30 and 2.00ish so passing through Kallangur around 1.00 - 1.15 cause I need to detour via England Park to do a pick up, so I will pick you up first.

I hope you can navigate and read a map :p

PM me your address and a landmark near you.

Cheers

Sully

Nick in the BaaBras Chicken Harem!

PC010258.jpg

and the bread

nick.jpg

-BD

LOBSTA NEEDS A MAN LIFT!!! SOMEWHERE AROUND CARINDALE? ANYONE?

yeah, but unless sqyre can reach all the way to carindale, that doesnt help me any...

I can probably give you a "Man lift" lobby, PM me with your details. I am over at sherwood but can detour that way.

LOBSTA NEEDS A MAN LIFT!!! SOMEWHERE AROUND CARINDALE? ANYONE?
Mate if ya throw in a few bob for fuel I will detour your way. its a bit cramped in the back seat but at least you will get there. PM me your address and phone number if you want to take up the offer. Its the last available seat.

Cheers

Sully

Glad you found a lift Lobby, was a bit worried you'd struggle with the late notice. I'm definatley not going to make it, have fun guys.

My Rootin Saison is ready to drink 2 weeks ago, I hope I've got 21 left :unsure:

Hey Winkle, you should be all right - you only need to bring 17 bottles for the swap. If you look at the blog list, you'll see a number of people have pulled out.

Cheers - Snow.

OK, have the stools Sqyre - they're pretty OK condition, silver and black. Will bring all 4 if I can squeeze them into the car with the rest of the gear.

God I need a beer! ******* work!

Cheers

Hey Winkle, you should be all right - you only need to bring 17 bottles for the swap. If you look at the blog list, you'll see a number of people have pulled out.

Cheers - Snow.

Just as well, all this QA testing has been giving me a headache :icon_cheers:

I reckon I could go some QA testing right about now. Cut my hand cutting those bar steward tamper rings off the swap bottles.... grrr :angry:
Not real happy with the beer. It's nice and all, but fell short of my goal... anyway, you'd better enjoy it... :lol:

OK, have the stools Sqyre - they're pretty OK condition, silver and black.
In this spirit of this thread only...
Silver and black is not ok condition for stools you know Nick. You might need to see someone about that.
Plus I really really don't want to know what Sqyre wants them for

:)

Me three Perry. Maybe we've all just got other things on our minds.....

( :chug: )

So are you actually coming along tomorrow mate? Didn't you have some other function or something??

Cheers

Me three Perry. Maybe we've all just got other things on our minds.....

( :chug: )

So are you actually coming along tomorrow mate? Didn't you have some other function or something??

Cheers

I'll be there (sometime for ??? hours :unsure: ), I'm just working out a scheme that involves me drinking and not driving. It'll be sorted by tomorrow anyways.

In this spirit of this thread only...
Silver and black is not ok condition for stools you know Nick. You might need to see someone about that.
Plus I really really don't want to know what Sqyre wants them for

:)

The ideal stool, as just related to me by a medical friend, is light tan to dark brown in colour, tho black is acceptable {may indicate a high iron or stout intake}
Silver is a concern, and apparently rare.
Hope this helps.

stagga.

I am going to bring a keg of Hefe, but I don't have any gas fittings or portable tap. Would anybody have a spare picnic tap and gas t that I could borrow, I can bring some 5mm line.

Latest posts

Back