Qld Xmas 2012 Case Swap..Venue Changed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ppfj.jpg
popular-front.jpg

Did someone forget a swap case?
Or was that the leftovers for the swap host? :p

Did someone forget a swap case?
Or was that the leftovers for the swap host? :p
That does sound like a silly thing to do but might explain where all the extra bottles went!

(I think most people had 15 for the swap and only got 14 back)

That does sound like a silly thing to do but might explain where all the extra bottles went!

(I think most people had 15 for the swap and only got 14 back)

I think that may be code for "thanks for hosting, Sqyre!'

I do remember there being an empty box there when we started with no beers in it and a very drunken Nick seemingly knowing what he was doing :ph34r:

I do remember there being an empty box there when we started with no beers in it and a very drunken Nick seemingly knowing what he was doing :ph34r:

Thats sounds normal...
Well if there is an owner hes got untill my fridge chills them down to claim them or else they are gooooone! :D

Thats sounds normal...
Well if there is an owner hes got untill my fridge chills them down to claim them or else they are gooooone! :D

In all seriousness I am pretty confident it's a box of leftovers.

-- edit - if it's a box with plenty of green stripes (some brand of something) then it was definitely sitting there empty when we started.

In all seriousness I am pretty confident it's a box of leftovers.

-- edit - if it's a box with plenty of green stripes (some brand of something) then it was definitely sitting there empty when we started.

Sweet... Done deal... :beerbang:

Yeah, it was a leftovers box - didn't want all that dangerous plastic littering the floor...

Yeah, it was a leftovers box - didn't want all that dangerous plastic littering the floor...
Well-thinking Nick!!!
Thats why you have to sleep so much... to refresh that huge brain...
I shall be sampling the "leftovers" shortly... As i am presently veging out in the shed watching the wort boil.. ;)

Sqyre

In your dreams Sean :wub:

Have started a tasting thread HERE

Please update your beers if they aren't correct.....

Cheers

image.jpg

Just found this on my phone.... This was early in the day, before BaaBra and Billy TheGoat had a noisy argument about 'that other guy'.

Bloody domestics!

It was all hooves, horns and drunk guys everywhere when the lights went out....

Craftbrewer don't have these anymore, does anyone know where I could get some from in Brissy tomorrow?

Batz
I've seen them at Brewers Choice stores...

I've seen then at Brewers Choice stores...

Just go down to my local club and get a five finger discount <_<
Seriously, I'm pretty sure that Sim has a pile of them.

Latest posts

Back