Qld Xmas 2012 Case Swap..Venue Changed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody Hell.... Now I am nervous about being in the swap! :(

Wait until you get there and see what people are wearing, or should I say in a lot of cases what they are not wearing. Whips allowed!

7. NickB
8. Stillscottish - Passionfruit-infused Belgian Wit
9. King Brown - Something big and stinky and IPAish
12. _WALLACE_ (I was getting a bit lonely up the top there)
13. BPH87 - not attending
14. Scoundrelrogue - not attending
15. Camo1234
16. Kegs23 (works craftbrewer)
17. Parks
21. tazman1967 - Red Rye IPA
22. Bazza - Bazza's Smokey Bacon Ale

Attending but not swapping:
1. Snow
2. Goldy
3. Dougsbrew
4. Ross (95% sure i'll be there, work permitting)
5. Sqyre
6. Altstart
8. FNQ Bunyip (pyrotechnic controller)
9. Bartolo
10. Josh Kendrick
11. Florian
12. Rowy

We are out sorry, hopefully next time!

I have just crawled out from under my rock and found out this thing thats going on!!!!!

Well, unfortunately, I will not be able to attend as im away working on that date as per usual, the world needs to stop hosting events when im rostered on for work.. :huh:

CB

I hope guys arn't pulling out because they dont have a decent beer for the swap... :huh:
I couldnt give two shits if we didnt do the beer swapping part at all and make this a Brewers Piss Up only.
Bring a keg of beer to share,
Havent got a keg? Bring some bottles.
Worried your beer isnt great? Bring it we will try it and give you some feed back.
Bring some samples of your different beers and we will try them.
If your worried you dont have a lot of beer to share go to Dan murphys and grab some wierd and wonderfull beers to try and share.
DONT rock up with a carton of XXXX and hope to have a good night... You wont..

I learnt more about brewing at my first case swap then i ever did spending weeks trolling through AHB.
Have a few beers with some experianced brewers and talk shit all night about beer, equipment, and the time you woke up at a case swap with niko pen tattoos, a blow up sheep and a large rubber penis hanging out your pants.

Sqyre... ;)

I hope guys arn't pulling out because they dont have a decent beer for the swap... :huh:
I couldnt give two shits if we didnt do the beer swapping part at all and make this a Brewers Piss Up only.
Bring a keg of beer to share,
Havent got a keg? Bring some bottles.
Worried your beer isnt great? Bring it we will try it and give you some feed back.
Bring some samples of your different beers and we will try them.
If your worried you dont have a lot of beer to share go to Dan murphys and grab some wierd and wonderfull beers to try and share.
DONT rock up with a carton of XXXX and hope to have a good night... You wont..

I learnt more about brewing at my first case swap then i ever did spending weeks trolling through AHB.
Have a few beers with some experianced brewers and talk shit all night about beer, equipment, and the time you woke up at a case swap with niko pen tattoos, a blow up sheep and a large rubber penis hanging out your pants.

Sqyre... ;)

What he said.

I don't have anyone to go with, i don't have a small enough tent to set up, i only have a massive one. I have no swap beer but i could bring a keg. But i might be out west doing a job and its going to be a 6hr drive all the way back to the swap meet. I will probably fall asleep by the time i get there.

I don't have anyone to go with, i don't have a small enough tent to set up, i only have a massive one. I have no swap beer but i could bring a keg. But i might be out west doing a job and its going to be a 6hr drive all the way back to the swap meet. I will probably fall asleep by the time i get there.

You dont need a tent, just something to sleep on...
bring a keg, forget the swap.
It normally kicks off anytime after midday.
if your not working, rock up.. ;)

Sqyre..

I have just crawled out from under my rock and found out this thing thats going on!!!!!

Well, unfortunately, I will not be able to attend as im away working on that date as per usual, the world needs to stop hosting events when im rostered on for work.. :huh:

CB

Thats what sick days are for... :blink:

Been a while since i posted an updated pick of the venue... ;)

20120826_141029.jpg

for those of you who arn't up to speed with my bar i knocked up...
Here's a link to to the thread about my mancave i knocked up a few years back...
Sqyre's Shed

Sqyre.. ;)

Mate it looks great! Can't wait to flog Sav at pool

I hope that table's not going to block the darts tournament?

And.... where's the dancing pole?

Been a while since i posted an updated pick of the venue... ;)

View attachment 58549

for those of you who arn't up to speed with my bar i knocked up...
Here's a link to to the thread about my mancave i knocked up a few years back...
Sqyre's Shed

Sqyre.. ;)

Hey Snow if you get a few bucks together I'll do the pole dancing :p

It'll have to be large and hard to carry me so leaves you out Brad :lol:

I took myself off the list because I would not have a swap ready and will be in Mackay the week before. I still may be able to attend but will know closer to the date.

Aydos I may have a small tent you can borrow, I will have a look not sure if I threw it out.

Cheers

I'm not swapping but looking forward to kicking some arse on that pool table!

You prick where did you get those pictures of my missus! God she was so young and thin then :(

Looking forward to it...
If anybody wants a lift I can pick you up at the Beenleigh Rail Station and drop you back in the AM.

Mate it looks great! Can't wait to flog Sav at pool

I hope that table's not going to block the darts tournament?

And.... where's the dancing pole?
Ive actually done a few more things since that last pick was taken...
And yes... :D i have a proper, fair dinkum stripper pole.. B)

Heres a pick of the new shelves behind the bar.. So no slam dancing...
Bar1_1_.jpg

Latest posts

Back