Qld Swap....the Aftermath....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who has woken up with Lobby's (ahem) throat infection?

InCider unblocked Lobby's throat last night. He's feeling tops now! Though he was wandering around at breakfast time seeing if there was any 'special sauce' left for his bacon and eggs... :icon_vomit:

I'm home finally, feeling pretty good, not looking forward to a nice 2.5 hour drive shortly :(

All in all a great night! Some awesome beers, and from my perspective, a Chicken, Sheep and Bread stick free evening! Winner! :p

Cheers

Oooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk.... One of the "related videos" to that is "Brisbane Pedos Case #2 "Spotlight on Wes"".

curses i shall have to wait till tomorrow morning to watch the videos of our top notch singing talents. but it was a great night and i ejoyed being there immensly had alot of wonderous beers, and some interesting ones as well. anyways im off to go sleep away this hang over

i've seen horror movies that start with scenes like that. dim lighting, camera angle thats sort of hidden from view, and a bunch of grown men singing around a bar. classic!

Mmmm.. tasty!

DSC_6184.jpg

Great to see all and tasted some fantastic beers (so I was told)

Just wanted to say that the pen was surprisingly easy to wash off, and yes I do know who did most it and to him I want to say **** You.

Cheers,

Jay

Well if no-one is going for the obvious caption I'll have to do it myself........ "Browndog (is it?) looks on awkardly as Incider licks cock"

now THAT is ******* hilarious......incider geeeing the chook up so he knows whats in store for later on! Did you taking the gaffer tape for it? Poor thing..... I bet he's on the BBQ today?

Browndog reduced to pimping his chicks at Woodhill :rolleyes: .

I'm never attempting to sleep in the front seat of an Astina again, a top night & fantastic catering guys :super:
The pool and a hefe are looking mighty enticing right now.

That's it. I'm never becoming an AG brewer :p

Seriously tho, looks like a top night had by all, including the chicken.

Time for a glass of cider for me...in a dainty little cup now that Bonj has revoked my 'Man-status'.

Nice picture Nevermore - I made it my goal to be in as many shots as I could this year and I think this is going to be my highest number of photographic appearances ever. Camera Whore! :lol:

InCider.

i dunno that cider of your there incider, it might not be girly enough fore you. might have to decorate it with a parasall and some fruit on the glass.

Nice shot Nevermore.

Sean, was burning the candle at both ends again, so no surprise he wrapped his swag around a tree in a horrific sleeping bag accident :lol:
I think his man-status should be re-invoked for sleeping through the sheer discomfort of that tree branch under his swag. I think it took him 2 hours to move the 2 metres from the tree to the ute this morning.

I never fail to be surprised at the creative and uncomfortable places people find to sleep! A wet lounge on the deck springs to mind :lol:

Latest posts

Back