• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

QLD (Morayfield) - Brewing Setup Clearance Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayandcath

Reaction score
Hi there Brewers,

Well a sad has come, I've been cleaning up the garage/shed and finally admitted to myself that I just do not have time to brew with a busy job and young growing family. But I will include quickly that I am simplifing myself, I'm keeping my fermenting setup and kegerator (Hello Craftbrewer Fresh worts).

So I thought I would see if there was any interest in my brewing setup, below is a list of what I've got up for grabs.

2 x 98L S/S Robinox Stock Pots including lids - The kettle is fitted with a 3 piece S/S ball valve, and the HLT is fitted with 2 piece S/S ball valve and sight guage.

1 x 57L Mashtun - Consists of 60L Square Igloo cooler and a CPVC manifold and Ball valve (got these from the States), keeps temp really well, and can easily brew big (RIS etc) doubles.

1 x Whirlpool Chiller (11in diameter) - Purchased from Morebeer in the US.

1 x March Pump (230v) and includes silicon hose - Purchased from Morebeer in the US.

1 x 597FA Adj. High Pressure Regulator - Purchased from Camec in Brisbane.

Custom build Aluminum stands, HLT and Mashtun stand bolt together and kettle stand fits inside the others when not in use. Both Kettle and HLT stands include High Pressure Burners. (I've only got one Reg as my other one (cheap ebay) had a diaphragm failure and I have got around to replacing it)

I would like to sell as a system (pic's are attahced), hopefully to someone wanting to get into All Grain brewing. I am looking at $800 for the lot. Failing that I will split but only if I can sell all equipment.

Shoot me a PM if your interested or for questions.

jayandcath.

mod (raven19) edit - title amended to include location

boil_kettle_stand.JPG

Boil_kettle.JPG

Brewstand.JPG

Chiller1.JPG

HLT.JPG

March.JPG

March1.JPG

Mashtun.JPG

Mashtun1.JPG

Modular.JPG

Reg.JPG

Whirlpool_Chiller.JPG

If you decide to split / buyer doesn't need high pressure reg then i would make an offer on it...

Mate, don't do it. Get that German kit on and come north, after a trip you'll find time for it again :D

or should I say

machen wir einen Brauer aus der Sie wieder

and bring the Rosedale Rock!

QldKev

Interested in the whirlpool chiller if you decide to split.

Hi,

Interested, in the march pump, actually i will make an offer if you are happy to let it go.

Also possibly the brew rig as well.

Cheers Sean

I'll post the link to the PUBS newsgroup

Edit: sent

No connection here but that look's like a cracker of a setup bloody cheap! If you end up splitting the stuff up I'll make an offer on the stanf for the kettle.

Ill be in brissy in a month or so, if you still have the boiler i may grab it...

Mate, don't do it. Get that German kit on and come north, after a trip you'll find time for it again :D

or should I say

machen wir einen Brauer aus der Sie wieder

and bring the Rosedale Rock!

QldKev

I know Kev, very sad day. But unless the government pass an extra couple of days in the week, I just don't have time to brew. Drink on the other hand I can still find time for and thats why I'm looking at making thinks simpler.

That was a bloody fantastic trip though, in a year or two we should get the band back together and come up for a reunion.

Jay

Hi Jay,

If you do split, I'm keen on the kettle. Will pay for shipping to Melbs.

Cheers,

Brad

hey dont buy off this guy

he still has not come over for a beer and picked up the hops he paid for upfront....

I think he expects me to make a few FWK's for him...

slacker

:)

only thinking today i will knock up a cube for you and come up for a drive

Hey, if you decide to split im interested in one of the 98L pots. could you get to me with a price if you wanna split.?

When you think just the 2 pots without fittings is worth that, and there is a shit load of other great gear for grabs. Bloody good buying!

If you get it good buying Jameson. YOU LUCKY LUCKY ******* (Said with English accent not Scottish)

Latest posts

Back