• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Qld. Brewers Couple Of Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
This I know is off the brewing topic so I wil close and delete this thread in a couple of days.

Qld. guys you may be able to help me here , I am looking to buy a trailer 6'x4' type , also a Suzuki Jimmy , both must be in top condition.

PM me if you know of any for sale , cheers.

OK back to beer talk , I have my brewery almost up and running !
Tomorrow should see it ready to start brewing again ! :beerbang:

Batz

by jimmy i think batz is going mobile with his brewery. :D
hows it going queenslander ;)

cheers
big d

sounds like he's gotta make those trips to the big city for supplies worth while... Welcome to the sunshine state Batz, looking forward to sharing an ale sometime...

Thanks guys
Yes been here two weeks tomorrow and settling in well.
Mice will not be a problem in my brewery (in the shed) , very large python living in there :eek:
Gave me a start today , don't know where it have gone too now :(

Batz

Batz said:
Thanks guys
Yes been here two weeks tomorrow and settling in well.
Mice will not be a problem in my brewery (in the shed) , very large python living in there :eek:

Batz
[post="62047"][/post]​
At least the python will get the mice Batz.

cheers
johnno

Batz said:

Batz
[post="62047"][/post]​
In a house at Mt Keira Wollongong we had a bad rat problem, the dogs helped, but it wasn't until a large carpet snake climbed a tree and into our roof that we got total relief :beer: go the snakes.
At least you have a safe grain store :)

if you run out of snake food batz i can send you a bag of cane toads.these things are bloody everywhere at the moment.

Thanks big d but we are pritty much Ok on the cane toad front

Batz

I'm thinking of sending my cane toads to South Australia, I heard they don't have them there.

Wonder what you get in Bali for few kilo of cane toads. "They're for the dogs you're Honour, I don't lick'em"

Edit: to put silly post in context Junkie Dogs

OK as it was said earlier that this post would be closed soon I will include this amazingly boring story.
Cane Toads being very poisonous have no real predators apart from a 6 iron. (perfect loft to get their arse through their mouth). Scientists have found that Red Bellied black snakes from Cane Toad areas are getting the upper hand on the toads. In years past the snakes would be killed by digesting the larger toads as they have larger amounts of poison in them. It appears that the snakes are now "evolving" to have smaller heads, & smaller mouths, but still large bodies. This means they can't eat the larger more dangerous toads, but can handle the smaller toads with less poison.
I remember early mornings playing golf at Coolum, the fairways were covered in dead toads after the huge mowers had gone over them all, I wonder if they are good fertiliser?
OK back to beer
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back