• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sold [QLD/'BNE] SS Brewbucket mini, MJ 30L stainless fermenter, assorted bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwaterpls

Reaction score
Hi folks, trying to declutter and get back to only keeping what I need and use regularly. Pick up is 4051 (Brisbane inner north west).

SS Brewtech brewbucket mini (13L capacity)
Stainless steel pot with ball valve and camlock
15L esky with ballvalve and camlock
Transfer hose with camlock

Great for half batches, experimental batches, mead, wine, etc. Bought second hand off another chap and used a few times either for a half batch of lager to build up a yeast cake, for a low abv beer from additional runnings, for cider... but given I can do a half batch in the standard brewtech fermenter (which I'm keeping) seems I must let this one go.

Asking $200 ono for the above kit, essentially a half batch 2V BIAB setup. Just add gas or electric for heating the pot.

30L stainless fermenter

Not specifically branded but appears to be the same as mangrove jacks and the like. A few scratches on the base (I bought second hand and unfortunately they were already present). Includes sanitiser, bottle brush, airlock. Thought I'd use it as a backup fermenter or if doing a wash for spirits but it just hasn't seen any use under my ownership so it's time to go.

Asking $100 ono.

Keg washer (Einhell BG-SP 400 RB) - submersible pump incl disconnects and spray ball

As above, not much more to say. Used a couple of times but tend to clean kegs as I swap them out so surplus to needs.

Asking $30

Also have a box with a few bits (false bottom, 5.2 ph stabiliser, brushes, hand capper and bottle caps to giveaway.

Make an offer on any or all of the above, keen to get these moved on sooner rather than later.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 29
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 30
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 31
  • brew1.jpg
    brew1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 34
  • brew2.jpg
    brew2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 34
  • brew3.jpg
    brew3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 32
  • brew4.jpg
    brew4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 29
  • brew6.jpg
    brew6.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 35
  • kw1.jpg
    kw1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 36
  • kw2.jpg
    kw2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 36
Stainless fermenter sold.
Keg washer still available.
Half batch kit (mini brewbucket etc) still available, price drop to $170 ONO

Hey, have these been sold? It's been a while since the last update and I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back