Qld Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Are we keen to do another one? - I certainly am...

Can exchange here like last time, unless someone else wants to put their hand up - any takers?

cheers Ross...

I'm in for next time, would like to keep the bottle amounts lower this time though so we don't need to do 2 batches or double batches..

You can count me in Ross

Cheers
Batz

sluggerdog said:
I'm in for next time, would like to keep the bottle amounts lower this time though so we don't need to do 2 batches or double batches..
[post="109127"][/post]​

I reckon one bottle is adequate & more easily handled - so all agreed, 1 x 750ml bottle each?

cheers Ross

Ross said:
sluggerdog said:
[post="109127"][/post]​

I reckon one bottle is adequate & more easily handled - so all agreed, 1 x 750ml bottle each?

cheers Ross
[post="109143"][/post]​

One it is then :beerbang:

Batz

I'm in and 1 bottle sounds great.

Cheers
Andrew

This time no posting what you are going to add too the case

Lets make them all a surprise hey?

Batz

Batz said:
This time no posting what you are going to add too the case

Lets make them all a surprise hey?

Batz
[post="109288"][/post]​

What if we end up with 16 wheat beers :angry: and 4 APA's :( ?

Well that would be a surprise :blink:

And not a good one....16 wheats :unsure:

Batz

I've listed Altstart at his request, as his system's down

So far...

Ross
Sluggerdog
Batz
Browndog
AndrewQld
Mothballs
Altstart

My brewhaus is currently offline :( as I am converting it to a double batch system ^_^ but as long as I can get a few brews down I'm in. I would suggest this time that we keep the numbers down purely so that everyone can keep it to a single batch. Due to trying a double batch for the last one my beer was not my typical APA and not up to scratch. I would actually still prefer 2 bottles but I'm easy and will go with the flow.

Hoops

Thanx Browndog I must of missed this post. What would a case swap be without the world renowned Yank we all know as Jimmyjack!!!

Jye said:
Im in :) ... Mmmm wheat beers
[post="109733"][/post]​

Now you stop thar right now Jye ! :angry:

Wheat beers are NOT to be included in a July case

Hell....everyone knows that ! ;)

Cheers
Batz

Everyone likes a nice refreshing summer beer that gives you gas on a cold winter night :D :blink:

sluggerdog said:
[post="109127"][/post]​

If this is the case should we make the limit 24 brewers since this is the number of bottles in a keg (convenient for those of us that fill from kegs) or 22 so we can sample the brew before bottling?

Ross - Wheat
Sluggerdog - Wheat
Batz - Wheat
Browndog - Wheat
AndrewQld - Wheat
Mothballs - Wheat
Altstart - Wheat
Hoops - Wheat
Jimmyjack - Wheat
Jye - Wheat
nonicman - Wheat

Who else is in? :D