Qld Ahb Visit To 152 Oxford Micro Sat 12th Aug

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Month

• July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi all had a ball thanks fellas anouther great AHB night metting some great blokes and drinking great beer even some of those over priced belgians but hey you get a leave pass and go for it :D some of the sunny coast boys got the raw deal (me and Srewtop )on the way home train stopped at caboulture and told to get out end of line had to get srewtops lovley wife to come and get us then tell my cook to wait an hour or so longer at the station as I wont be on the train not happy!!! :(
Ditto browndog looking forward to PPs tour of the Gold Coast Iv already got the leave pass sorted this morning cool
Till the next on cheers Monkale :party:

Ah, what a crack up! Top job Screwtop. Beer, belly, bluetooth, bending, bitumen, belgium, batter and barbituate are some keywords that should trigger a few memories - lol.

I think 13.5 hours was enough for Ross and myself as we both fell asleep in the taxi on the way back after a fruitless search for something to put in my bed at Ross's. (LOL Snow! And thanks Ross for the great hospitality including a top breakfast - you're a champion.)

Great to meet all of you who I haven't met before. Picked up some great brewing tips and thanks for the many great laughs guys.

I'll suss out my mates who have the apartment on the Indy track and see how they feel about a mass invasion of brewers. Hopefully they'll feel lucky! Great to see Monkale has his leave pass already. (Sorry to hear your trip back was a bit too eventful). This will be a lot of fun and should trigger a few memories for Tony of his window washing days ;)

$8.50 chips? What's the go there? Thanks Steve!

Cheers
Pat

Hi Pat
I suppose the potatoes were imported from a Trappist vege garden!

Good to meet everyone. Sorry I couldn't keep up with Ross, PP and Snow in the belgian beer drinking stakes but I enjoyed the company and conversation.
Cheers
Stephen.

LOL sjc and it was a real pleasure to meet you on Saturday. Thanks for all your info too. Still trying to remember the info on lipids! You kept up pretty bloody well I reckon. You coming down to Indy too? Get a lift with browndog, Ross or Monkale.

Anyone else interested in coming down for Indy check out QLD Lexmark Indy thread Currently trying to book lunch at a cafe/bar right on the track.

Better go. Hot date tonight and I've only had 4 hours sleep as my head keeps filling with fantastical thoughts of what might happen - dream on!

Cheers
Pat

Hi Pat
I'm sure it would be a hoot at Indy on the GC with yourself, Ross, Browndog et al. It's some time in October right? I'd have to check with her indoors of course. I'll let you know.
Cheers
Stephen.

Think I'd be a starter also, but will need to check the social calender.

Top stuff sjc and Screwtop! The Indy weekend is October 19th-22nd but we're mainly concentrating on the Sat/Sat night (21st).

I've got my fingers crossed you can both make it. :chug:

Back