Qaawbg 2007 Annual Comp Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It certainly made my day knowing I placed 2 out of 2 beers in my very first non-club comp. And Champion Novice Beer (Dunkelweizen) to boot :lol: .

It certainly made my day knowing I placed 2 out of 2 beers in my very first non-club comp. And Champion Novice Beer (Dunkelweizen) to boot :lol: .

Congrats Chad, a great 1st effort :super:

Well done to all the place getters. I was particulary pleased to see my Banana beer do so well, just pipped from winning beer of show. As the champion beer is getting rewarded by being commercially brewed (I believe), there must have been a huge sigh of relief from the brewery. 8.5kg of whole bananas in a 23L batch, would have taken some upscaling :p

Cheers ross

Congrats Chad, a great 1st effort :super:

Well done to all the place getters. I was particulary pleased to see my Banana beer do so well, just pipped from winning beer of show. As the champion beer is getting rewarded by being commercially brewed (I believe), there must have been a huge sigh of relief from the brewery. 8.5kg of whole bananas in a 23L batch, would have taken some upscaling :p

Cheers ross

Good one Rossco. :super: As you may recall, I couldn't stay away from it at the Swap. I love it!
Almost forgot to congratulate you on a job well done.

:beer:

Back