Put A Caption To The Picture

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"So let me get this right, you want me to put that red glove on, then do WHAT!?!?!?"

Dr Evil and Mini Me once again try to take over the brewing world....

Who can put the funniest caption to the picture of me and Sully at MT Brewery last weekend?

gallery_9761_468_182081.jpg

Cheers

Chap Chap

Oh, Look Sully........."a self destruction button"..............let's press it and see what happens ! :party:

Bloody hell Chappo, you left the tap open again didn't you!!!!!!

You put your left foot in and you shake it all about.

Have you ever heard a down-syndrome guy sing the trisomy 21 Blues, Sully?

You're trolling particularly hard today, aren't you Renejase Renegade? Slow day at work/home/bushes behind John Laws' house?

Caption: Here, check this out! I've wired it up all good-like for them. Now to turn it on...

You're trolling particularly hard today,

I get accused as being such, therfore I feel I must comply. It didn't happen until someone started throwing the term around a few weeks ago. So blame the dipshit out west for creating this perceived persona.

There's another preceived persona that i haven't yet corrected, and it's quite fun to play along ambiguously.

Anyway this is all about dear Chappo, please stay on-topic QB.

trolls.jpeg

Who you calling a dipshit!

Also who cares if you are Renegade or Jase! same same! YUCK!

Chap Chap "Hey Bribie, where do I put the bag?"
Sully "Noooooo"

Also who cares if you are Renegade or Jase! same same! YUCK!

mmmm, Jase's last post was on the 29th of April, Renegade joined on the 3rd of May.....

sully: Hey! Baby! Get in ma BELLY!!
Chappo: Oh, be-have!

mmmm, Jase's last post was on the 29th of April, Renegade joined on the 3rd of May.....

Did you hear that Michael Jackson died?! :rolleyes:

We should move this theorising to the "nothing thread" so we might expand upon the theme further.

I'd say Chappo is more than a little over excited about the cool brewery set up and has gradually been making more and more noise about it.
It's to the point that he is just repeatedly yelling "I want one I want one"

Sully is saying nothing, he is just wondering why his earplugs are not working and trying to push them further in.
He is a bit anoyed by all the yelling and yet a little amused cos he wants one too.

Who can put the funniest caption to the picture of me and Sully at MT Brewery last weekend?

gallery_9761_468_182081.jpg

Cheers

Chap Chap

Back