Pump

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonMac

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could purchase a pump suitable for transfer of strike water and wort. I am Adelaide based. Any help would be great. Donmac.

jgriffin said:
do a search on this site for "march pump"
[post="64128"][/post]​

I got mine direct from Process Pumps in Melbourne and I hear that Grain and Grape also carry them

Ask for the poly version of the March pump as it handle liquid up to 120c

Steve.

After fart-arseing around the last couple of brews with an IRDA pump (which was ever only a temp solution anyway), next month I'm upgrading to a March Pump from MoreBeer here.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
After fart-arseing around the last couple of brews with an IRDA pump (which was ever only a temp solution anyway), next month I'm upgrading to a March Pump from MoreBeer here.
[post="64155"][/post]​
Doc - how much is that going to cost you landed? I got mine from process pumps for $250 but I picked it up so no postage.

Also - I should just add, March pumps are fine but lots of people, including myself, have had their share of frustrations with them. Any air or steam in the line can mean no flow and it can be a bugger to get out some times. If you use them "right" and get to know them a bit they are great.

I'll be in the US sosman. Will be shipped to my hotel with the other goodies I'm after.

Beers,
Doc

PS: Sorry; any other spare room is already taken with the other stuff my wife wants.

Doc said:
I'll be in the US sosman. Will be shipped to my hotel with the other goodies I'm after.

Beers,
Doc

[post="64163"][/post]​

Doc

Morebeer are out of stock of the march pumps. According to their email they will be "in shortly", no definite time frame. Hopefully they will be in by the time you get there.

cheers

nifty

Thanks Nifty for the headsup.
I'll email Kent and get him to put one aside for me when they come into stock.

Beers,
Doc

Back