Promashdisks

• Thread starter Jovial_Monk
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jovial_Monk

I have 4 sets of these disks for sale, a complete set being 3 floppy disks

They come with installation instructions and the file for all the Aust. malts is on the Promash website and can be easily imported.

Cost is $45 per set

Jovial Monk

If this is the latest version - put me down for one JM...

JM,

What does the disk set give you when you can order in online for AU$35.64 with the current currency conversion rates and download it immediately ?

Beers,
Doc

Doc,
When I got Promash I agonised for two weeks about putting my credit card details on the internet, having never done that before.
I didnt know wether I could really trust "secure sites" and I would have gladly paid a few extra dollars for a version on disc, in fact, I made enquiries along these lines without result.
I am pleased to say that so far, my worries were unfounded because my bank balance is all accounted for.
So go for it GMK because what ever way you get it, this type of programme is an absolute necessity for your step to all grain.
Cheers

Yeah. I've thrown the card a bit around the internet. My credit union rings me when i do any internation transactions. (I dont know why). So i'm sure nothings on there. I have boughts stuff from amazon, ebay and others. Often it is alot easier to buy something of the net then organising it.

I found hardcover books cheaper on amazon in uk and us cheaper (inc freight) than buying them from a local.

Secure sites are safer than handing your card over in a restaurant. I have had cards fraudulently maxed out twice. Never after using over the internet. Both times after an overseas trip where I have handed my card to a waiter in a restaurant and they have probably taken a copy as well as doing the bill. A week later someone in a country half way across the world is buying PCs with my card.

Back