Promash Users - Possible New Version On Its Way

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
If you are a registered user, you can see the thread Here

Otherwise, here is the interesting snippet:

To make a long story short, yes there will be a new version of ProMash coming in the future. Ther core internals are done, it's now a matter of putting all the new pieces into a complete, finished product.

While I don't have an exact timeline I'm hoping to have the new version (and a suite of new utilities) in alpha-beta testing within the next six months.

- Jeff​

Sweet, is this from the original Promash guy, or has someone else taken it on ?
I'm stuck in my ways and continue to use the Old Promash, even on my Win64 systems and don't really see a need to upgrade, it does everything I want, but still be interesting to see what they come up with.

Sweet, is this from the original Promash guy, or has someone else taken it on ?
I'm stuck in my ways and continue to use the Old Promash, even on my Win64 systems and don't really see a need to upgrade, it does everything I want, but still be interesting to see what they come up with.

Not sure, whether it is, either way, I like promash, have used others and just return to it. I prefer its "sessions" to the way beersmith handles it. Plus the layout and formatting is better than beersmith.

I use mine under Ubuntu and it works a treat in the brewery and under Windows 7 in the house.

Looking forward to seeing any improvements.

<edit spelling>

Back