Quantcast

Promash Brewsheet

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

nifty

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been using Beersmith for quit a while now and am pretty happy with the program, but recently I thought I would give Promash a go.

In Beersmith 1 very handy feature is the brewsheet printout, a good visual prompt that you can use to check off each step of your brew day e.g. hop additions etc. see attached -

View attachment BS_Brewsheet.doc

So my question to all the Promash users out there is, does Promash have a similar function ?? I've been through all the printout options (I think) but can't find anything similar.

Thanks

nifty

chiller

Reaction score
nifty said:
Hi all

I have been using Beersmith for quit a while now and am pretty happy with the program, but recently I thought I would give Promash a go.

In Beersmith 1 very handy feature is the brewsheet printout, a good visual prompt that you can use to check off each step of your brew day e.g. hop additions etc. see attached -

View attachment 4737

So my question to all the Promash users out there is, does Promash have a similar function ?? I've been through all the printout options (I think) but can't find anything similar.

Thanks

nifty
[post="89401"][/post]​

Go to the file section when you have the recipe open and you can export it in many forms.

That may solve your problem

steve

RobW

The Little Abbotsford Craftbrewery
Reaction score
Ubder Calculators there is an option called Timeline. Not really sure how it works but looks like you can use it to setup a schedule. May be worth a play.

nifty

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'll have a look tonight.

cheers

nifty

bradmcm

Reaction score
Timeline doesn't work like that - it is a rather basic stopwatch tool.

As for nifty's question: No. ProMash does not print out a step-by-step checklist.

Hoops

Reaction score
nifty said:
Hi all

View attachment 4737

Thanks

nifty
[post="89401"][/post]​
Wow that's really cool.
I may have to give Beersmith a go I think.

Hoops

nifty

Reaction score
It certainly makes your brew day easier.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
The Promash Brew Session printout does contain the majority of the information though.
Beersmith does allow you to customise it all though.

Doc

Jazman

Fishweide BrauHaus
Reaction score
i do like promash sessians as it helps with recording the info from brew day eff ect and the your stocl levels it adjusts as well

Latest posts