Princess Beer Tap And Cooler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad81

Reaction score
Hey all.

I recently scored a Princess Beer Tap and Cooler for a bit of a bargain on ebay. It's a great bit of kit and works pretty damned well.

I do however have a little bit of a conundrum. Once tapped with one of these, I cannot replace the lid. I can leave the fridge running, but as you can imagine, it'll end up costing a bit (no drink it faster remarks please).

I was wondering if anyone else uses the 5l mini kegs, and has the cooler mentioned above, what do you use to tap the keg? I've had a look at the edgestar accessory kit, which still might be an option, I'm just not sure how I'm going to route everything without drilling etc. Maybe the reg and the CO2 cartridge can sit inside on top of the keg, I'm just not that clear on dimensions etc.

Cheers,

Brad

I have one of those mini fridge dispencers myself, yet to be used. My idea was to use it mainly for large sessions, when friends etc are over/BBQ. However there are a great deal of theads both here and else where on the web, showing how to tap minni kegs for use in normal keggerator (if there is such a thing). Most of these tapping systems would allow the keg to remain preasurised.

Latest posts

Back