Prague Beer Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
I really like the way this country seems to run on pigs knees sausages and beer, went to the beer festival today, unbelievable strengths of beer. 500 Czech beers on tap, strongest I had was a RIS at 23% nothing like I expected smooth drinking no evidence of the strength, IPA at 15%, needless to say I didn't get close to going through the 500 beers.

If at first you don't succeed try try again
Arrive in Zagreb as the Zagreb beer festival begins, so will be having another go there. Penny has dropped with my wife, she is now of the belief I organise holidays around beer festivals. I lamely tried coincidence excuse but the Witherspoons UK, Norways Bergun Beer Festival, New York beer festival were all on when we went there.

Prague certainly a place to visit for lovers of beer loads of brew pubs, had one 3 minutes from our apartment and a craft beer shop just across the road.
013.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG
016.JPG
RIS
017.JPG
Brew pub had 3 of these fermenters for ales and lagers.

Had a great time in Prague last year while visiting Germany for Oktoberfest,catch a ice hockey game for $25 a ticket if you get time they go mad for
the local team Prague Spartans.Dropped in to do the Urquell factory to do a tour also,a state of the art brewery with proud heritage.

Latest posts

Back