• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Powers Swag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of Power swag that is probably better off with a collector of such things.
There is Powers bag, Powers Gold keyring, and Powers Bitter, Gold and Light tap handles. All are brand new and in original tip top condition. Never been used. I took them out of the bags for the photos.
Not really sure what they are worth. There is a single tap handle on eBay ATM with a starting price of $19.95.
Don't want the hassle of splitting it up and doing multiple lots of postage.
Highest bidder gets the lot and pays postage on top of the winning bid price.

Any questions, post here or PM me.

Beers,
Doc

PowersSwag_002__Large_.jpg

PowersSwag_003__Large_.jpg

PowersSwag_004__Large_.jpg

Doc said:
Not really sure what they are worth. There is a single tap handle on eBay ATM with a starting price of $19.95.

Daintysquid said:
Whatta do you reckon they are worth all up?
[post="86095"][/post]​

What is your opening bid ?

Doc

That would be great over here, nobody has even heard of powers. But alas, my taps wont take handle top like that.

Does anyone here remember powers big red? I might have been 18 at them time, but to me it tasted great, far better than my usual XXXX draught.

I recall Power's in NSW at around 89-91, it was cheap and was popular with our local Rugby League club (Albion Park/Oaks Flats NSW Group 7), more the meat pies and chest freezer with ice and Powers at the local footy ground whilst the team played or celebrated variety rather than the big pokie machines actual licenced establishments. It's was viewed in a slightly traitorish way as it was from QLD.

I still drink powers, its cheap! Thats all not a great beer, the powers gear would be good for christmas present for a mate! Give me a ballpark figure please doc?

Daintysquid said:
Whatta do you reckon they are worth all up?
[post="86095"][/post]​

Say $100 + Postage ?

Doc

edit: Clarification. I'm selling them here for AHB members that would appreciate them in their own setup. If no-one genuinely wants them, then that is cool, I'll list them on eBay. I'd hate to see someone get them from me via AHB only to list them on eBay to make a few quid.

Last bump before they hit eBay tonight.

Doc

looking like its not a real popular drink to be associated with doc. ;)

Back