Quantcast

Posting In Appropriate Forum

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

PostModern

Iron Wolf Brewery
Reaction score
Not being anal or anything, but people seem to be posting threads in any old forum. We have recipes in Gear and Equipment, Brewing Advice threads in Humour & Jokes...

I realise that active threads pop up in the left pane, and that most active users click into the threads there, but over time, the forum is going to get quite messy, searches fail unless you include all forums, confusion will reign supreme!!!!!! :eek:

Can we all take just a teensy bit more care to ensure threads are posted in the right place?

Cheers,
PoMo
:ph34r:
AHB Closet Thread Appropriateness Nazi.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Go straight to jail
Do not collect $200

Sorry :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r:

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
maybe some better instructions may be the order of the day postmodern.i for one assumed the site automatically sorted the topic into an appropriate section.not being 100% computer savy doesnt always make it easy.
just a thought.

PostModern

Iron Wolf Brewery
Reaction score
I don't want to put noses out of joint. I'm just a geek who uses lots of forums and blindly assume that everyone else who uses forums knows how they work.

Murray

Beer bear.
Reaction score
The first time you get it wrong, you lose a hand.

The second time you get it wrong, you lose the other hand.

The third time you get it wrong, your homebrew supplies are confiscated.

Gough

Maintain the Rage!
Reaction score
And the fourth time (used only in extreme circumstances) you are locked in a 3mx3m Gal shed on grand final day/world cup final day/enter relevant major sporting event here, with no TV and only a warm keg of VB to drown your sorrows. If that doesn't wise everyone up then...

Shawn.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
it's not fair !

Trough Lolly

"Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls"!
Reaction score
Gough said:
And the fourth time (used only in extreme circumstances) you are locked in a 3mx3m Gal shed on grand final day/world cup final day/enter relevant major sporting event here, with no TV and only a warm keg of VB to drown your sorrows. If that doesn't wise everyone up then...

Shawn.
Shawn,

You forgot the straw mate!

TL

Latest posts