Quantcast

Portal Now Default Page

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
As you can see the portal is now the default page. When you load the page there is a new menu on the left hand side that (when finished) will take you to different sections/features of the site - F.A.Q's, Retailers, Links, etc.

Below that is a snapshot of the latest threads, which you can get to and reply to just by clicking on their title. There is the usual active member list and forum stats below. I tried keep everything to the left as to keep the site simple and streamlined.

The fourms can be found on the menu on the left or at the top right. If you are having trouble with the forums you can always check out the HELP section where you can familarise yourself with some of the features. Your welcome to Private Message (or PM) and/or email fellow members to discuss issues in private. Another powerful feature of the site is the SEARCH function, where you can search previous users comments and discussions. Always search before posting to make sure that the questions hasn't already be asked/answered :D

I will also be developing a new skin that will be along the same colour theme as the splash page that you see when you first visit http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com.

Please feel free to discuss the change to the portal (click on view comments under this post) as I would like to get some feedback.

Ic3man

Reaction score
Yeh its me again.. Quick comment.. maybe you should put a recipe list on there.. also where they can be discussed in the forums.. as they are now so finalised /variations recipes can be submitted etc.. and all listed.. Yeah nothing really wrong colour theme is good as it is...

dane

Reaction score
Ic3man said:
Yeh its me again.. Quick comment.. maybe you should put a recipe list on there.. also where they can be discussed in the forums.. as they are now so finalised /variations recipes can be submitted etc.. and all listed.. Yeah nothing really wrong colour theme is good as it is...
I am working on a big 'top secret' feature that is along the lines of this :) Good to see that it would be appreciated!

Hopefully I'll be able to release some details about it shortly! B)

Latest posts