Portable keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebigtwist

Reaction score
Want to be able to take my 19l corny kegs to mates places and be able to share the beer whats a good set up to use for pouring and for serving gas ? don't want to have to take the gas bottle and reg to much hassle undoing from fridge set up

A soda stream bottle and a separate regulator, or you can get a mini regulator from Keg King and other suppliers or you could use a c02 bulb
This is my current set up

IMG_1089.jpg

What's inside the cooler ? how does that set up work ? I want to use my 19l kegs preferably without a reg if its possible

If you don't want to use a gas tank or regulator get hold of a keg charger and give the keg a squirt of gas as required to maintain pour rate.

I do this for my mobile set-up, except I use soda stream gas bottle not keg charger.

Edit: obviously just drop the pre-carbonated and chilled keg into some sort of cooler/esky with ice/

Hi all... Looking at setting up a 9.5l party keg with a keg king co2 charger (16g co2). Will carb with dextrose but wondering if anyone might be able to help out with recommended psi for pouring? Sorry to hijack thread but can only find info on force carbing with these chargers...

Back