• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

portable keg dispenser (vic) R -Brew D2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micbrew

Reaction score
hey guys , selling my portable keg dispenser
made from pvc pipe , with caps either end , will fit a keg comfortably & ice
has single font and as pictured comes with a s/steel perlick tap .. easy to manouver its on wheels.
Perfect for camping or parties
photos are crap , however all surface are good ready to be painted or left bare.
will take $140 ... pm me for details
portable 1.jpg portable 2.jpg

Just some additional background on this - Mick brought this along to the last few VIC brew swaps, worked a treat & it looks pretty schmick too. I don't think the photos really do it justice. Keeps beer nice & cold with just the bag of ice.

This is a great little unit. I saw it at the case swap and if I were looking for something portable, would definitely grab it.

I was looking at this, it really is a top looking thing and the pictures do not do it justice.

Bit too expensive for me unfortunately.

Take some more pictures Micbrew, you're not doing this unit any justice!

Not only is it on wheels the wheels are wheelie-bin strong, PVC will last down till at least your great grandchildren. Just prime and paint.

Bargain all things considered, would have purchased myself before the jockey box build.

Wheely bin wheels? I thought it might have been mounted on a hoverboard. Now there's a winning combo ...

FFS some one buy this, if it's still swinging at next swap there's no way I could resist ( my missus will castrate me on the spot upon my return... with a spoon) . Top piece of kit so well thought out.

**** ya's if it's not gone by end of Jan, I'm buyin it and you'll all have to put up with me talkin at a very high pitch!

Latest posts

Back