Port Lincoln micro brewery,maybe.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
G,day all, Port Linclon maybe getting a micro brewery, The announcement made the front page of the Port Lincoln Times today.
While still in the documentation stage it is hopeful it will be open by summer ( port loncoln council, yeah right ).
Iirc the husband and wife team have chemistry qualifications and are the guts behind it all.
The nearest brewery/ micro etc to here ATM is 600+ kms away so here's hoping it all works out for them as it will be a good addition to the city and why not,as we have 3 wineries here .
The planned site will be an old bakery , nothing flash in the old bakery as its a late 60's early 70's building , sadly not an old sand stone building or similar.
Anyway here's hoping it happens, goes from strength to strength and produces bloody nice brews.
I must keep my ear to the ground and find out who is doing the refurb and perhaps get a job onsite so I can do some grovelling for the inside goss...:).

Edit: Facebook page is Beergardenbrewery.

Latest posts

Back