Pope resigns, time for a Black Pope?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It was seeing the John Paul decline from almost having a global rock star attraction to being unable to continue in office but remaining in office as was tradition."

I've read this three times. Online "journalism" is simply terrific.

The extended battle(s) with Mace Windu and especially Yoda really took it out of him, he was never truly back in form after that.

As good a time as any to dismiss the office in its entirety. Open the joint up as a museum with a nice Cafe and lets get on with the business of making the world a better place.

you know what they say ...

once you go black you never ....

Maybe disband the entire criminal organisation now.

Well whomever it is, I hope they return to the more traditional conservative values of vilifying homosexuals, misogyny, faith healing, antisemitism, which burning, child abuse, dogmatism, anti abortion, funny hats, celibacy, forbidding divorce, stigmata, convincing people of little or no learning in the third world that contracting AIDS is less wicked in gods eyes than wearing a condom, singing kumbaya round the campfire.

Cos I've noticed a little mission creep of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats in his dark past that got dredged up, was it a you leave or we tell???

Ya gotta wonder these days with all the cover ups going on.

it's a conspiracy I tells Ya <_<

Stux said:
Maybe a Popette?
It's happened before, Pope Joan fooled everyone into thinking she was a bloke
Since then they have a ceremony where the pope sits in a chair and is lifted up so all the other cardinals can take a gander at his dangly bits to prove he's a man, and they say "Testiculos habet et bene pendentes." which basically means, He has balls and they're hanging well
from what i understand in modern days now he keeps his pants on, it's just a matter of tradition

Father Jack isn't doing anything since Father Ted finished.....

Bribie G said:
Surprise resignation of the Pope, last time that happened was about 600 years ago.
Time for a Black Pope? Most of the planet's Catholics live in the Southern Hemisphere.
Saw that about the 600 years on the TV news this morning, but they said he resigned in the 12th century (1100s). Googling says he resigned in 1296, still more than 600 years.

Time for a black pope, I half expected a stout recipe.

I thought John Paul's funeral was interesting, when he was laid out for viewing I had imagined a million dollar coffin with silk and brocade lining etc, instead we got Pope-on-a-slab.
Probably so they could check ye late holy cojones.

Also the eventual IKEA coffin was remarkable, no doubt chosen to echo the simple-living and humble Catholic organisation. :p

pope on a slab.jpg

Yob said:
whats in his dark past that got dredged up, was it a you leave or we tell???
Kid touching. Or hitler youth involvement. Or both. Probably both.

Rather vanilla compared to some past pontiffs.

It's hard to believe that this paedophile syndicate still has credibility in the minds of so many people around the world.

Bribie G said:
I thought John Paul's funeral was interesting, when he was laid out for viewing I had imagined a million dollar coffin with silk and brocade lining etc, instead we got Pope-on-a-slab.

Also the eventual IKEA coffin was remarkable, no doubt chosen to echo the simple-living and humble Catholic organisation. :p
What's wrong with Santa? And where's his beard? Did that Swiss ******* behind him shave it off?

*Please see pic attached to Bribieg's previous post for context. Now i have a reason to not like the upgrade.

Bribie G said:

Pope on a slab. Now THAT gives me the ******* horn...the way he was all laid out like that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back