Polyclar - Where To Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Reaction score
Wondering if any homebrew shops on the gold coast sell polyclar? I've been to the one in oxenford with no luck. I can get it from the sponsors but you know, 12 bucks shipping for 9 bucks purchase.....

Cheers!!

Wondering if any homebrew shops on the gold coast sell polyclar? I've been to the one in oxenford with no luck. I can get it from the sponsors but you know, 12 bucks shipping for 9 bucks purchase.....

Cheers!!

Mate I have a packet that I don't use anymore as I use Brewbrite now.... If you want it it's yours. I am in Brisbane so not sure if you drop past this way very much or how much the postage would be to the goldie?

Camo

:icon_offtopic: sorry Cube but I love it when you post..... that Avitar is just mesmerising

I've got an almost new pack, all yours - send me a PM if you want it. I'm at Coomera, home all the time pretty much...

I bulk bought a s&it load that I don't use anymore either.

batz

Haha! I clicked through to this thread as I have some polyclar that I don't use anymore. Looks like a few of us are in the same boat.

Edit: Obviously not close enough for Cube to pick up but if anyone near Chelsea wants enough to clear a few brews, swing by and pick it up.

Must be doing wonders for sales :lol:

I must have 300gm going cheap :p

I've always found Polyclar to work very well, but if you are using Brewbright/Brite then no point in buying two products (whirlkettlecopperfloc and Polyclar) when one will do.

:super:

WHOAR! - this is why this site rocks so much. Thanks all I'll be in touch!!

Yeah Amber Fluid - boobs = win :)

I've always found Polyclar to work very well, but if you are using Brewbright/Brite then no point in buying two products (whirlkettlecopperfloc and Polyclar) when one will do.

I've read in other posts here polyclar used late in the boil settles the break, similar to irish moss, I've also read elsewhere added late to the fermentor reduces chill haze, what I'm still unsure about is, are people using it twice or does the kettle addition assist in reducing chill haze also?

Back