[Poll] AHB Sydney 2009 Pub Crawl Bus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you willing to spend $30 on an all day transport with driver for the 2009 crawl?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - too much money

• Maybe if price can be renegotiated

• Rather catch the bus/train

• What crawl?

• Total voters

Little_Squares

Reaction score
As mentioned previously, due to the enormous amount of walking in previous years, I think we're at the stage of requiring some transportation. So far I've sourced a mini bus and driver who is used to pub crawls and is willing to take us from the Lowenbrau all around the city to the Taphouse and maybe back to Central for $30 each. I know it sounds like a lot, but I think we'll all have a better time if we can get around together and may see more of us at the final destination. We need 20 people on the bus to make it cost effective....pls vote and let me know if you're going at all!

Looks like I'm on the bus alone.......with my beer and wheelchair...... forgot to put the poll in a more obvious place....any help?

I'm with Les, I don't care whether we bus it or walk it or do the daytripper thing, happy either way. $30 isn't that much, two beers at the Redoak... :p

I'm with Les, I don't care whether we bus it or walk it or do the daytripper thing, happy either way. $30 isn't that much, two beers at the Redoak... :p

Or a REALLY good one(or 2 or 3) at the Belgian

Or one of the awesome beers at the Taphouse.

I don't think I'm able to make it, which is disappointing. I am keen to meet more AHB crew.

Im on a budget so not that keen. The transport is only really needed later in the day for the long stages. 4 people x $30 = a long way in a taxi.

cheeers
Andrew.

I usnderstand your situation LS, but I'm also on a budget, saving all for booze.

I need the walks to have enough sense to drink a few at the next pub.

I am in for the crawl, but not the bus
I have a yearly rail / bus pass that is already paid for, so ill be utilising that.

see you all for brekkie mango hefe's

I understand the budget thing guys, but as previously stated, it's about 2 beers at the Belgian for the bus and driver who will ensure we can all make it. My 'thing' is that in previous years we lose people half way because of spousal abuse I mean polite requests to be home for dinner.......and thought this way, everyone could go the distance. Feel free to invite non AHB'ers as we may be able to expand our ranks and cover costs that way.

My other idea was hiring a bus to take us to the Wig & Pen in Canberra for the day which was about the same price.

I'm fine with walking (or wheelchairing) but will be part of the background support team - clearing up the dead bodies along the way........it's just the hills from the Squires and Mac to the Taphouse that are the real killers.

All right, I am in for the crawl, and am happy to pay for a bus, but I will bring thick soled shoes in case this doesn't happen.

Berp.

Back