Poh's Kitchen Abc1

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwd

Awful Ale Apprentice
Reaction score
Poh's Kitchen on the road today 27th Nov features cooking with beer and visits a brewery at Bright in the Alps.

might be worth a watch. Poh is brilliant and a real natural in front of the camera.

Coupla weeks ago I was watching it, and the guest chef and Poh sunk 2 stubbies before the meal was even dished on the plate.

Rock on Poh...

plug your laptop into the TV via HDMI cable if you can, that's what I do.

What a top episode! I've seen the show a few times but this takes the cake. Would watch this one again.

Interesting use of wet hops preserved in sugar, the using one to glaze the eye fillet.
:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

I know what each of those words means individually, but what you are saying doesn't make any sense.
Haha ok. I misread 'computer' for 'laptop'.

HDMI cables run video & audio, so if your monitor has a headphone jack on it (many do) you could use that instead of the one on the computer itself.

Well the beer section was just a snapshot but Poh is easy on the eye and I enjoy her style of presentation.

swmbo wants to try the "sugar preserved green hop flowers" anyone know how?

Lots of nice salumi! And Italian spiral burners ;)

Yeah I missed it too. Doesn't seem to be repeated on ABC2. Problem with iView is that the kid's have busted the headphone jack on the computer.
Kids busted the headphone jack on our computer as well. Solution was to but a headset with a USB plug. Problem solved.

Not enough beer in the episode....

Very interested in the sugar preserved hops flowers tho.... wtf?

Anyone cooked with hops?

Not enough beer in the episode....

Very interested in the sugar preserved hops flowers tho.... wtf?

Anyone cooked with hops?

jandakot smallgoods did a small experiment with green bullet in the guiness sausages.

Latest posts

Back