Pluto Gun Alert

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVENALI

Reaction score
Seasons Greetings beer folk,This has probably been done but I did a search and cant find anything. I recently bought a pluto gun from a very reputable on line hbs it was advertised as Stainless steel,the thing is it was $60.00( you should have known I hear you say),quite rightly,
but the price of brewing and reticulation gear has gone down so much in the decade since there was only one supplier in Oz.I thought OK lets get one ,when it turned up in the post it was instantly obvious that it was a brass and thin chrome jobby,I contacted the dealer who was sure it was stainless since his supplier had assured him,Ipointed out that the main joint was silver soldered not welded and that by removing the guts you can clearly see a shiny brass barrel.the poor guy was horrified and sent me back my money instantly he didnt even want the Brass gun back.These suppliers dispatch the guns in quantity wrapped ready to post the retailer does not even see them,and on looking around I have now spotted dozens of the same shite guns advertised as Stainless.so if you are after buying one Beware,have a great break guys and be hearty remember you will be dead a long time.

I cant believe how quickly this alert vanished into thin air

Latest posts

Back