Plate Chiller With Thermo Pic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbrosnan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just received a stub thermo from BeerBelly to mount on to my plate chiller (bought from MM when it was still under development) and I recall seeing a pic around here of said thermo mounted on the plate chiller. Trouble is I don't think the topic referred to the pic so searching has been fruitless. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or post some more pics if they have the kind of setup I'm talking about?

Hi all,

I just received a stub thermo from BeerBelly to mount on to my plate chiller (bought from MM when it was still under development) and I recall seeing a pic around here of said thermo mounted on the plate chiller. Trouble is I don't think the topic referred to the pic so searching has been fruitless. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Or post some more pics if they have the kind of setup I'm talking about?

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...22159&st=20

post 25

cheers

You'll need a 1/2" nipple, t-piece and whatever outlet fitting you were using ....

Put the nipple in the plate chiller outlet, attach one side of the t-piece to that, screw the thermometer well into the other end of the t-piece and the outlet into the remaining hole. Push the thermometer into the well fitting till it clicks in and you're good to go.

Back