Pilsner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin OS

Reaction score
Been in Singapore for six months and just brewed my first home brew from a Morgans kit I bought here.

I started with a Pilsner and only used the basics including dextrose

I want to give this one another go with malt and hops but need some advice on the instructions to do it in a kit arrangment.

any help would be appreciated

can anyone in Perth also provide me with some good shops to buy ingredient at, coming home in New Year and want to take back some supplies, up unitl six months ago home brew was illegal in Singapore. Needless to say the market is very small and little to offer.

cheers

Justin
Make life easy on yourself. Try the ESB 3kg kits. You can get them sent to you from pretty much any HBS. Complete with yeast, they give great results & value for money for someone in your area.
Enjoy the humidity
James

Try twoc in Bibra Lake or Malthouse in Welshpool.
The next move should make is to using the improver kits with your can of coopers or Morgans, they contain better sugars and some have dried malt and real hops, also try a safale so4 dried yeast.
Welcome to brewing, there is no turning back.

How will you go taking brew ingredients into singapore?

Thanks for that

excuse the ignorance, but what is ESL

in regards to the brewing ingredients, no problem, no real rules regarding food stuff and now that HB is legal its fine

Back