Quantcast

Picture Posting

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
g,day all,as the gallery is still down can anyone tell me how to post pics.i saw recently someone showed how but i,m stuffed if i can find it.cheers spog. <_<

Aaron

Reaction score
You just need to click the image button on the composition page. Then you just need to have the image saved to a publicly available online location.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
i use photobucket to host my pics mate its free, easy to use and also scales pics to the right size for forums. i just add the pics to the album then use the img link that it provides mate its that easy.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
err you got me there fellas, i reckon i,ll wait til the lad comes home so he can show his technologly challenge old man how :huh: cheers spog

PeterS

Reaction score
spog said:
err you got me there fellas, i reckon i,ll wait til the lad comes home so he can show his technologly challenge old man how :huh: cheers spog
[post="70513"][/post]​
Don't worry spog, I am worse off than you are. I would love to show some pictures but my problem is that I have no youngster that comes home any more. Besides, that would not help me anyhow as I beleive you need a camera to take the pictures in the first place. (I can't afford it, and I rather have another drink instead)

:chug:
PeterS....

Linz

Reaction score
spog,

you can only add photos if you use the "Add reply" function on this forum. If you use the "Quick reply" there is no option to add photos

Latest posts