• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Phos For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
I have 2 litres of Phosphoric Acid to sell for $16 to anyone attending the Qld Xmas Case on Dec 3rd.
First in, first served. :beerbang:

:beer:

Edit spelling

Pete.

Just don't tell anybody you have knapsacks and forged travel documents as well. ;)

Warren -

do you have some red food colouring and a mitsubishi stamp as well :eek: :ph34r: :lol:
delboy

What Pete is talking about of course is a wonderful sanitizer , used in those brew shop liquid sanitizers , only with this you mix 20ml to 10lt !

Pete's selling 2lt (that's 1000lt of sanitizer) for $16 !

I have plently myself but hell anyone coming to the swap who does not have any Phos. acid jump in quick.

Your not a true brewer till you "use" Phos. acid

Batz

sosman said:
Just don't store it in PET bottles.
[post="90818"][/post]​
I agree. Concentrated acids will cause a lot of damage, if not to your skin, eyes, but also to the shelf it is stored on.
Good to see some one else posting what could be seen as negative but is actually a warning.
cheers Sos.
darren

I have 2 litres of Phosphoric Acid to sell for $16 to anyone attending the Qld Xmas Case on Dec 3rd.
First in, first served.

I will take it if still available :) Do I need to bring a container for it?

Cheers

Jye said:
First in, first served.

I will take it if still available. Do I need to bring a container for it?

Cheers
[post="90919"][/post]​

Jye,
It's yours, I've sent you a PM with the all details. :)

Batz,
Thanks for the sales talk. We'll have a few beers soon. :party:
The best way to treat smart arses is to ignore them. :lol:

:beer:

Latest posts

Back