• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Pet Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thefatdoghead

Reaction score
I need a carton of PET bottles for a swap. Anyone know where I can get them cheap?

I once bought a box at kmart. I don't remember them being expensive. Coopers PET, especially designed for beer.

Large chain stores, so big double ewe, the big red k. Should get them for around $16, much less likely to get decent pricing at LHBSes plus the big chain stores are usually open weekends and evenings.

Stay away from Coopers if you can. I have had many bottles leak at the molding at the bottom. Try Copper Tun bottles available from home brew shops. Same price as Coopers but better quality IMO.

Stay away from Coopers if you can. I have had many bottles leak at the molding at the bottom. Try Copper Tun bottles available from home brew shops. Same price as Coopers but better quality IMO.

Funny my experience has been completely the opposite :eek:

I have been using Coopers PET bottles for six years and never had leaks or any problems.

Gav, K-Mart at the plaza or Big W at Kawana. About $13. Its a rort though, coz you only get 15 bottles. Probably better off buying a couple of cartons of Coopers Tallies and inviting me around to help you drink them :D
That is, if you can find anywhere around here that sells cartons of Coopers tallies :angry:

I have always used the Coopers ones never a problem $14 a box of 15 from my local Big w with caps.

Gav, K-Mart at the plaza or Big W at Kawana. About $13. Its a rort though, coz you only get 15 bottles. Probably better off buying a couple of cartons of Coopers Tallies and inviting me around to help you drink them :D
That is, if you can find anywhere around here that sells cartons of Coopers tallies :angry:

Sounds like you need to move to SA or order a pallet from Coopers :p

Sounds like you need to move to SA or order a pallet from Coopers :p

You're telling me beeman. It's a joke. !st choice don't stock tallies by the carton, and when I went to Dan Murphys, I got the only carton in the place

You're telling me beeman. It's a joke. !st choice don't stock tallies by the carton, and when I went to Dan Murphys, I got the only carton in the place

I have 6 in the fridge you can help me drink , but i get the yeast :D

Latest posts

Back