Perth single vessel brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redreuben

Reaction score
PERTH.
Anyone in Perth with a Guten, or indeed any of the single vessel units, I’d very much like to invite myself to your next brew day if possible ?
I’m going to buy one sometime in the new year when I move house and just want to see if it’s actually what I want or if I should just resurrect my old kit hiding in the garage.
P.S I’m down Freo way.

Loads of us use them around Mount Hawthorn/Tuart Hill area. My advise, join "Perth Home Brew Share" on facebook. We got 4500 member around WA, sure you'll find someone round freo with a single vessel :)

Loads of us use them around Mount Hawthorn/Tuart Hill area. My advise, join "Perth Home Brew Share" on facebook. We got 4500 member around WA, sure you'll find someone round freo with a single vessel :)

Roy at TWOC Brewing Supplies 2/40 Port Pirie St, Bibra Lake WA 6163 is having a brew day this Sunday starting at 9am. He used to do a few brews on different systems and is an enjoyable way to pass a few hours.

Back