Perth Royal show beer comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coo brewing

Reaction score
Hi guys anybody on here entering .im thinking about it but $30 per entry is a bit steep

Possibly the worst thing I can think of - Paying someone that much to drink one of my beers, and tell me it's crap.
Am I really that shit a home brewer?
Probably!

That $30 entry fee also gets you 2 tickets to the exhibitors tasting which is a Saturday afternoon of drinking with hundreds of both amateur and professional brewers. All entries are presented for tasting including the draft category for which breweries have to provide two kegs.
Picture drinking every style of beer imaginable with twelve beers on tap and hundreds of bottled beers, both homebrew and commercial. They change beers on the taps hourly and it's just brew talk with brewers which I can tell you from experience is my idea of a good session.
Trust me, if you can make it along to the tasting it's definitely worth the thirty bucks.

Did anyone enter? I did for the first time , picked up a bronze for my extract pale ale was stoked ! :)

Back