Perth Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlad the Pale Aler

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
I have heard that there is a bloke who regularly advertises cheap kegs for sale through the Quokka in Perth.
He hasnt been in for the past few weeks, does anyone know anything about it ?
Or a phone number perhaps.

It's an ex-WCB member called Eddie.

I bought a few ball-lock kegs off him about 2 years ago, they worked fine, cost $40 ea.

I unfortunately dont have his number though.

I'd love some kegs as well, if anyone knows this bloke I'd be uber keen.

If you guys can hold on. Brian Fitzgerald from WestCoast Brewers has got a container(well 12 pallet loads anyway) of pepsi ball lock kegs coming in from asia this week.... They'll be the cheapest ones around by far.....

Asher for now

I just emailed West Coast Brewers (that's the one in Ozzy Park) and they said they said "We have reconditioned post mix kegs available at a price of
$89.95". Does this tally what you know Asher?

pbrosnan said:
I just emailed West Coast Brewers (that's the one in Ozzy Park) and they said they said "We have reconditioned post mix kegs available at a price of
$89.95". Does this tally what you know Asher?
[post="65742"][/post]​

I think Asher means the West Coast Brewers Club (homebrew club in Perth). Not the store in ozzie park, which goes by a similar name.

Yep Kook

WestCoast Brewes Social Club.... A geat excuse to drink every second monday of the month :chug:

Asher for now

Do you know if all the kegs are spoken for?

Back