• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth: Free fermenters, 640ml bottles and other bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickentango

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've upgraded to kegging to want to get rid of most my old stuff which is taking up space. I have for free or best offer:
  • 3x 15ltr plastic fermenters - well used, slight discolour but clean, all fittings and air locks included
  • 1x 30ltr plastic fermenter - almost brand new, used once or twice, all fittings and air lock included
  • ~200 640ml glass bottles - some filled with beer which ranges from slightly to very oxidized
  • other odds and ends such as, caps, bottle drying tree etc
  • 2x cheap temp controllers that look like this - work great, have been reliable
Hope this stuff can help someone.

Location Perth 6017

Hi everyone

I've upgraded to kegging to want to get rid of most my old stuff which is taking up space. I have for free or best offer:
  • 3x 15ltr plastic fermenters - well used, slight discolour but clean, all fittings and air locks included
  • 1x 30ltr plastic fermenter - almost brand new, used once or twice, all fittings and air lock included
  • ~200 640ml glass bottles - some filled with beer which ranges from slightly to very oxidized
  • other odds and ends such as, caps, bottle drying tree etc
  • 2x cheap temp controllers that look like this - work great, have been reliable
Hope this stuff can help someone.

Location Perth 6017
Gone

Back