Perth Drinks With Eric8 - Lc, S&a, Clancys Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PistolPatch

Reaction score
Eric8 is in Perth this weekend :super: .

He has Sunday arvo free so those who can come and have a drink, we'll start at Little Creatures at 1:30pm. Maybe kick on to Sail and Clancy's a little later so PM me for my mobile number so you can find us.

Who's coming :) ?

I reckon I might turn up and have a couple!!

Its very exciting.

The sun is out also! YEAHA!

Fremantle in the SUN!

I am going from 31 to 19 and have packed a jumper just in case, are you sure it's sunny???

It will be sunny but only 19 - 20. Still good for the winter we have had!

So Verity is coming? I better get my magic books out :rolleyes: :D

Eric should be on the plane by now. Hopefully he didn't get on with too much fuel on board :blink:

I made the 5 hour flight, Crown Lager, Pure Blonde and VB, uummmmmmm G & T thanks!!
I think I bought the warmer weather too :p

Oi oi oi... I forgot to say Pat... I am in Perth from 13th - 17th then in Dunsborough for a week. I will have to make a trip to the LC brewery for sure if anone else wishes to join.

That's excellent news Biz. I'll look forward to finally having a beer with you :icon_cheers:

Poor Eric is off to a buck's party tonight so who knows what condition he will be in tomorrow :eek: :).

Seem to be a few people already have commitments this Sunday but hopefully we'll get a few more along.

Verity and I will be there PP around 1.30... not sure about Lloydie he should make it. We have being in the hills since Friday. Lloydie is working today but should make it.

PATCH can you call me my phone is not working. I think I have dropped it way to much!

I think by the time Lloydie got there he was the only one under control :lol: was great catching up again Pat and great to meet Katie, Steve, Lloydie and Verity. Thanks for a great arvo and some damn fine beers. I have been told by my friend that when he gets his house built, whenever that may be, that I am to bring the family over, so hopefully I will be back in the not too distant future.

:icon_cheers:

Typing with one hand mate as I got stitches yesterday. Maybe I was still wobbly from Sunday? :eek:

We'll look forward muchly to your return visit. Maybe we can do an early brew day (or just a tasting, better still) and then see how long it takes us to get kicked out of Freo afterwards :)

Tops to see you Eric and hope we can have another beer in the New Year.

You de man,
Pat

Latest posts

Back