• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth Cornelius Keg Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fammer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been out of it for a while but getting back into brewing, need a few more genuine cornelius ball lock kegs and came across this ad on Gumtree:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ballajura/miscellaneous-goods/keg-beer-post-mix-cornelius-ball-lock-19-lt-for-home-brewers/1063895708

Rang the guy up and he is not willing to post or even package up the kegs for my own courier to pick them up etc, he is pretty stressed out?

If anyone is going to grab a few would they be able to do me a huge favour and grab me a few and package them up? I can direct deposit the cash etc.

I would be interested in 2x 19lt and 2x 11lt all in good condition with black tops and a few seal kits.

Cheers

Starting at $ 30.00 ,someone is gunna snaffle a bargain.

He had a few container loads from a few years ago. There aren't any of the cheap 11 litre ones left, what's left are going for around $100. Lots of 19 litre ones left. And he is selling o ring kits for $3.

doh...sorry seen this 2 late, went on thursday... got 2 x $30 kegs..

Guys a old brewer who has hit hard times, poor fella... got LOADS of kit.. i think it was a hobby that turned into a obsession..
imported 3 containers full i believe..

he may list some other stuff soon as well i would say..

ps, join the "perth home brew share" facebook page if you are on there, this stuff comes to attention a lot sooner..

I'm driving to Port MacQuarie mid January,get them shipped half way across Oz here to Port Lincoln and I will bring them up to you no probs.
Cheers....spog...

Back