Perth Brewers Thinking About Moving To Ag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New Perth brewers interested in looking at what AG brewing is about would enjoy a visit to Roy's brewing demo this coming Sunday at TWOC in Bibra Lake. He's a nice bloke with lots of knowledge to tap, and never pressurizes anyone to buy anything. He usually has two brews on the go at once and you get to sample some tasty previous batches.

It's also a good opportunity to meet other people in the local area with the same hobby.

I've copied the spiel from the TWOC website to give a better outline of what it's about (Hope I've not breached any copyright laws).

SUNDAY BREW DAY
Our next Mash Brew Demo will be on Sunday 7th December 2008.
This is a very basic look at all-grain brewing, and is suitable for beginners only.​
Demo starts at 9-00 am and runs until 2-00 pm.
It is not necessary to be here all day, so you can call in for a look at any time during
the above hours.​
Because we are dealing with hot liquids and gas burners,we cannot allow children at the demonstration.
We love kids and don't want to see them hurt.​
TWOC Brewing Supplies
Units 2 & 3
Stock Rd Market Complex
40 Port Pirie St
Bibra Lake 6163​
Phone (08) 9418 8938
Cheers real_beer :icon_cheers:

It looked really interesting, but unfortunately I'm working that day :(

I'll definately try make it to the next one though!

Yes I went to one because I wanted to go AG. Its part of the change to the dark side they say but not for me it was to the light side.
Roy ooses experience & shows you how easy it can be or to the more adventurest brewer how far you can go.
At the end of his brew day I tried his 3.5 pils ( very nice )
His 5% Kolsch (very nice)
His & for me the brown ale 6.4% bucket of death brew was supreme.
Got to get the recipe & try to replicate this one it was sensational.
cheers

Latest posts

Back